KCET 2012 MOCK COUNSELING OPTION ENTRY & MOCK SEAT ALLOTMENT
Karnataka Examinations Authority is conducting seat allotment online for admissions to various Professional Courses for the year 2012-13. In this regard mock trial of option entry training session for practice has been started from today. Rank holder has to visit http://kea.kar.nic.in and select the link “Hands on Training Practice for Option Entry (Mock Operation)” to proceed further.
- Practice Training for Option Entry has been planned from 23-06-2012 to help all the CET rank holders to get themselves trained on the Option Entry System for availing CET admission. The seat matrix made available to you is purely for practice purpose of CET-2011. From this seat matrix no inference shall be drawn for CET-2012 real option entry for seat allotment.
- This practice option entry for Rank holders is to make the rank holders gain confidence and get hands on training for the real option entry which will start as per the notified schedule to be published on 24-06-2012.
- Please note that the options to be entered by you is for practice purpose only and will not be valid for CET-2012 seat allotment.
- Unique Key Word is required to log on to option entry portal and will be accepted by the system only after entire document verification process is completed for all the candidates. Till such time for practice you are requested to enter your CET Application Number as the Unique Key Word for login for hands on training practice of Option Entry.
5. You are informed to verify your mobile number furnished earlier and save it along with valid e-mail ID during the above login process. The mobile number and email ID play the major role for SMS and email alerts respectively.
← Go back to KCET - COMEDK