News & Updates
UPSEE-2011 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM THROUGH www.mtu.ac.in or www.uptu.ac.in
The UPSEE 2011 applications forms are now available & candidates can by paper format of form for off line application available at all head post offices in main cities of the state.
The candidates also have the option of applying online by logging on to the .mtu.ac.inwww, the official website of Mahamaya Technical University, Noida or to www.uptu.ac.in which the website of Gautam Budh University, Lucknow.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE UPSEE-2011 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
In case of any problem while filling up the form or taking the print out of the completed form you must login again.
The responsibility of correctly choosing the available options in conformity with the various provisions of Information Brochure lies solely on the candidate.
- DO NOT
- Submit the UPSEE-2011 Online Application form with any mandatory (*) field blank.
- Omit to put your and your parent's signature along with your black and white photograph on the online printed form.
- Forget to enter the bank Transaction / Journal No.
- Paste unclear/hazy photograph. It will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Read the Information Brochure carefully before submitting the UPSEE-2011 Online application form.
- Take print out of the application form submited by you.
- Deposit the requisite fee as applicable in the bank selected by you and submit the Journal number on website
- Send the printout of UPSEE-2011 Online application form after affixing recent and clear Black & White photograph with signatures of candidate and parent/guardian in original along with Bank Pay In Slip to The Registrar (UPSEE:2011) , Mahamaya Technical University, C-22, Sector-62, Noida-201301, G.B. Nagar, (U.P.) so as to reach latest by 04th March, 2011.
- Keep 4 identical Black & White photographs for future use
- GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP UPSEE-2011 Online APPLICATION FORM:
- Name of the Candidate: Write your FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave one space blank between any two parts of the name. Do not use prefix such as Shri/Mr./Km./Ms. etc. with your name. Do not abbreviate the name.
- Father's Name: Write FULL NAME (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate. Leave a blank space between any two parts of the name. Do not overshoot the boxes. Do not use prefix such as Shri/Mr./Dr./ Late etc. with the father's name.
- Date of Birth: Write your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate.
- Nationality: Select your Nationality.
- Gender: Select the your sex as applicable .
- Parent's Domicile: Select as appropriate.
- E-mail ID: Write correct e-mail address. Please note that all correspondences will be made on it.
- Address: Write your correspondence address in different lines as applicable.
- Parents Income: Select the income slab (total income from all sources) as applicable
- Qualifying Examination : Select the qualifying examination as applicable depending upon the course opted for admission.
- Passed / Appeared in Qualifying Examination : Select as applicable.
- In the above Examination did you obtain the qualifying marks : Refer to clause (3) of Information Brochure and write as applicable.
- Board / University of the Qualifying Examination: Select the name of Board / University as applicable.
- Qualifying Examination Passed / Appeared from the College situated in : Select as applicable.
- Year of Passing : Select the year of passing of qualifying examination.
- Subjects in 10 + 2 : Select the subjects as applicable.
- Choice of City of Examination :Select the choice of 1st and 2 nd examination city.
- Category: Select the category as applicable. Refer to clause (8) of Information Brochure.
- Sub Category: Select the sub-category as applicable out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC. All female candidates will be eligible for UPGL and may opt for one more sub category out of UPFF/UPAF/UPHC.
- For Handicapped only : The candidates opting for UPHC category will have to opt for the type of handicap as applicable. Refer toclause (11) of Information Brochure for details.
- Rural Weightage claimed: Refer to clause (10)of Information Brochure before opting for it.
- STD code : Enter STD code of the contact phone no. as applicable
- Phone number: Enter the phone number so that you may be contacted as and when required.
- Mobile No.: Enter a valid ten digit mobile number so that you may be contacted upon requirement.
- Seeking Admission For: Select the course in which you are seeing admission. Referclause (3) of Information Brochure.
- Courses applied for Ist year Admission : Choose the course applied for admission in Ist year. You may choose more than one course subject to fulfillment of your eligibility as detailed in clause (3) of Information Brochure and no clash of date and time of examination.
- Paper(s) in which you wish to appear in UPSEE: Select the paper(s) as applicable in respect to the course(s) in which admission is being sought. For details refer toclause (4.4) of Information Brochure.
- Payment Mode : The payment of requisite fee of Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST and Female candidates of all categories may be made through CBS branches, Punjab National Bank (PNB) and Bank of Baroda (BOB). Here after submission a bank fee deposit challan will be printed and the same is to be used for fee deposition. The Bank will be giving you a Journal No. on the deposit slip.
- Name of Bank : Select the Bank in close vicinity . It should be one amongst the CBS branches of PNB and BOB.
- Transaction / Journal No. given by Bank: After submitting the UPSEE-2011 Online application form you will be getting the printout of submitted form and Bank deposit challan. The Pay In Slip can be use for deposition of fee in the nearest CBS Branch of the selected Bank. Bank will then provide a Transaction / Journal No. which is to be subsequently filled by candidate on the website for completion of UPSEE-2011 Online application form. The final printout of UPSEE-2011 Online application submission should be affixed with recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm Black & White photograph of candidate and signatures of candidate and parents/guardian in original and the same should be sent to the Registrar(UPSEE:2011), Mahamaya Technical University, C-22, Sector-62, Noida-201301, G.B. Nagar, (U.P.) along with copy of Bank fee deposit challan. Colour photograph will not be accepted. The photograph which are not clear will be considered as an attempt of the 'act of impersonatin' and application form will be rejected.
- After submit button on the ON-Line application form, the candidate should take printout of the completed application form. The candidate should retain his/her copy and complete with photograph and signature the other copy and post the same along with bank challan duely verified by the bank for having deposited the fee as applicable as per clause 4.
- Completed application form (OMR type or ON-Line) duly filled must reach the Registrar, (UP SEE-2011), Mahamaya Technical University, C-22, Sector-62, Nioda upto 4th March, 2011 (5.00 p.m.) by Speed Post/Registered Post only.The application form delivered by any other means shall not be accepted. The application forms received in the University after the last date will not be accepted. More about UPTU..
← Click here to read more News & Updates