Question & Answers

Post Question in:


my rank in punjab cet is 524 besides i have rural quota too. i want to do cse , which college is best for me???????

In PTU-PUNJAB , By gurmeet singh, 7 years ago, 4 Answers


By akash soni, 7 years ago

Dear gurmeet, we are providing counseling & mentoring services cost of which is Rs.500 & Rs. 2500/- respectivly. But as per my opinion your requirement is only counseling for which you can go to the "our services" section check the a/c no. & after depositing counseling fee of Rs. 500/-, you can take appoinment & attend one hour counseling session at chandigarh, delhi or kotkapura. Also you may attend the seminar to be held shortly at mukt & bathinda. you may keeping posting your queries in the section which cost nothing.

By ADMIN, 7 years ago
sir, i m confused to choose which one among these......if u dont mind can u please suggest which one to choose as i know very less........
By gurmeet singh, 7 years ago

Good rank, You can get in GNDU, PUP, DAV, GNE

By ADMIN, 7 years ago


Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player


View All..
« »