Terms & Condition
You expressly understand and agree that:
The information, content and materials on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AIEEE PLUS and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website, including, without limitation user-generated content, or any third party sites or services linked to the website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results for such download.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Aieeeplus.com and its licensors, licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively “indemnified parties”) harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs that may arise from your use of the Site.
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Aieee plus be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website; or (v) any other matter relating to the Site.
Description of Service
This Site provides a variety of resources and information for users to find, engage and seek expert advices (the "Services"). The Site does not provide medical, investment or legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is created between users of the Services and AIEEE PLUS or its licensors.
Mentor Content Disclaimer
Some of the content on this Site, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, videos and the like ("Site Content") is created and developed by counselers and provided to us under license for dissemination over the internet . counseler Content includes, among other things, Intellectual Property Rights
Site Content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to Aieee plus, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under India and foreign laws and international conventions. Site Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
To Report A Concern About Content On The Site
If you believe that any content on the Site is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, deceptive, misleading, subject to a confidentiality obligation, or constitutes material, non-public information, notify the aieeeplus at info @aieeeplus .com.
We prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to us at the mail address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. We will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the relevant act. Our contact for submission of notices under this Section regarding claimed copyright infringement is Info@aieeeplus.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information provided hereunder is provided “as is”. Aieeeplus.com or the counselers make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. Multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgement of members based on their specific circumstances to use,adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources of advise they may have thereby absolving both aieee plus as well as the counselers from any kind of professional liability.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Aieee plus, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the Terms; (b) your use of the Site; or (c) your violation of the rights of any third party.
Third-Party Web Sites
Restrictions on Use
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- You are 12 years of age or older and that your use of the Website shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your membership is solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other Members and Mentors.
- You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product contact Info@aieeeplus.com.
- You will not use the Site in any way that is unlawful, or harms Aieeeplus or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the site.
- You will not use another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "grieving" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
All advertisers and sponsors shall be responsible for ensuring that all material submitted for inclusion on this Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws in India. we shall not be responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser's or sponsor's materials.
Errors and Correction
Aieee plus does not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Aieee plus does not represent or warrant that the information available on or through this site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
While the materials and advice provided on this website were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials and advice is being made available with the understanding that aieee plus facilitates this connection between members and mentors and the mentors are providing assistance through response to queries in good faith and based on the information made availble to them by members
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of India without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within New Delhi with respect to all disputes arising out of or related to these Terms. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions